Friday, June 4, 2010

Get the Duck to do it.

Miracle of miracles.

Duct tape gets rid of warts. Gross I know.

I got a wart in high school (I think) on my pointer finger on my left hand, right at the bottom of my nail. It was so small for so long and didn't hurt so I left it alone.

I can't believe I'm writing about this.

Well it got bigger over the past few years and I decided it sucked.

Over Memorial Day weekend I decided it was time to get rid of the thing. I'd asked Paul's uncle, the Doc, about a year ago if it would hurt if I had him remove it and he told me quite frankly that yea it probably would.

I chickened out at that moment and it wasn't until this past weekend I decided to get over it and just take care of it. But then my mom told me that my cousins had been instructed to put duct tape on theirs and that they disappeared. I was a skeptic.

Plus, I didn't want to have to wear duct tape to work every day. So, I bought this stuff:

Nothing like some turquoise duct tape to keep your spirits up in the summer months. I've only been covering it up since Monday, and it's already almost gone. I can't believe it and I can't believe that it doesn't hurt at all.

So tuck that tiny piece of knowledge away for some random party chat.

No comments: