Tuesday, June 1, 2010

what chou talkin' bout willis?

How exiciting is it that it's already Tuesday?! I have nothing to write about right now. I should but can't seem to get into the mood to think. For the first time in a few weeks, I have something that needs to be done at work that is incredibly brain stimulating, so that's exciting and I don't feel like wasting that brain power on a post I'm only half into anyways.

But, I will write about our weekend briefly. It was such a great memorial day weekend. It actually felt like a three day weekend and I was glad we got to spend it with part of our family (grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, old friends, etc).

This past weekend:
- we watched my cousin Marlee graduate from high school
- we ate smores by the lake as we tried to convince a three year old to "drop it like its hot"
- I ate breakfast by the lake with my mom while the boys played golf
- I finished "Salt"
- I bought a new watch
- we played Bananagrams until our brains felt like mush
- we talked on the back porch with only the christmas lights and candles until we were too tired to talk
- we went to church
- Marlee, Maryn and I drove around in golf carts keeping score for the boys as they played another round of golf
- we had pizza and hun-cal (yes Lauren, that was for you) fro-yo for dinner
- I bought turqouise duck tape in hopes of getting rid of a wart
- we watched some NCIS because really, we're addicted
- my dad, Paul and I went to the driving range and they taught me how to play golf (i'm pretty excited about it)
- we had lunch with the parental unit and we we're off
- and we finished the evening with a little Harry Potter, oh, and Taco Bueno of course

Hope you had a great weekend!

Oh, and the title has nothing to do with Coleman's death, rather it's something the three year old that was visiting for the weekend said to my cousin Marcus and we got a kick out of it. Oh and since celebrity deaths happen in threes, Nugget, on the radio this morning, predicted Betty White was next. Oh the shame.

No comments: