Monday, March 8, 2010

and the countdown to international trip numero dos starts....now.

I hate it when this happens...

I had a great weekend hanging out with my husband and my parents. Went to bed (unfortunately late) but woke up feeling crabby. Why is it that I can have a great weekend and then my morning start off so poorly?

Everything at the office is driving me crazy today and nothing has really even happened. I hate being irritable.

So, let's get to a happy place shall we? I am going to be laying on a beach in twelve days! I've never been much of a warm weather vacation spot kind of chick since I grew up in Tejas where it was hot all the time. Hanging out in more heat did not sound appealing at all. Maybe the only reason it sounds so appealing right now is because of the up and down weather we've been having here. I can't wait to throw on my shorts and flip flops and do NOTHING for hours at a time and not be concerned that a cold front is going to swoop in at any moment and that ice will debilitate the area. Nope, just lots and lots of sun.

There...feel better? No? My going on vacation doesn't make you feel better? Oh...sorry.

No comments: