Thursday, December 31, 2009

the clanking of crystal, explosions off in the distance

2009 was a bit of a slow year for us. Slow is a relative term as our definition of slow, is most people's normal.

We went to Ohio for Josh & Lisa's Wedding, Jodi came to visit, Ava was born, we visited Michigan in the early fall, Paul took me to Europe and then it was time for the holidays. There were no large milestones (other than our niece's birth) and travel was relatively light for us. We cooked lots of food, ate out too much and enjoyed family and friends. Looking back on the events listed above, it was a great year.

The year flew by and I am still struggling to believe that we are back to the point where resolutions should be made. I just made some and now your telling me to do it again?! I have started my list and plan to have it  ready by the time I have my mimosa in the morning. Plans are already being made for three large trips in 2010 and there are tons of plans to improve our home. I'm getting excited about tomorrow's arrival.

Thanks 2009 for being what you were, my hats off to you and 2010 - you've got my attention.

2 comments:

Paul said...

I started a new job this year too... something to add to the list.

Christa said...

You did! I forgot that you moved this year. I'm glad you are so happy in your new position!