Thursday, November 12, 2009

checking in

Sorry for the lack of posting this week. I am pooped. Nothing will wear you out like an office deadline, nine screaming three year-olds and overnight guests for five days. Each of these things are a blessing to me in their own ways but when they are all occur at the same time I just want to curl up and take a nap with no interruptions.

It feels like Monday today since yesterday I was off of work. I think all day today I may drag a bit but when I come in tomorrow and I realize it is Friday I am sure I will perk right up. The house was spotless when Bill and Di got here on Sunday and although it isn't dirty right now, it is no longer spotless. I want to make sure we get it all back in perfect order by the end of the weekend so that we can try and keep it this way for as long as possible. I plan to do a lot of sitting around, cooking and maybe watching movies with Paul this weekend. What are your plans for the weekend?

No comments: