Wednesday, September 23, 2009

my crazy is showing

I'm the kind of person that has thoughts that jump all over the place. Have you ever seen this guy? He makes me laugh a lot. The way he describes women's brains - it's like he studied mine for years. P.S. The video is 10 minutes long, but worth it.

Did you enjoy that? I've seen it before and I still laughed.

I had a couple of major "jumping all over the place" moments today. One of my favorites occurred on my commute home just a little bit ago (I saw a lot of birds at the intersection by my house). Start scene:

Lots of birds.
Lots of birds in the fall at dusk.
Scary movie-esque.
Edgar Alan Poe's The Raven
Raven Symone
What happened to that girl?
Disney Channel
Orlando 2012?

Whoa. Did you just have an aneurysm? I'm sorry for my crazy. It tends to show a lot.

No comments: