Tuesday, September 22, 2009

miscellaneous

Today was the best way to start "Fall" EVER. The day was absolutely beautiful.

I wish I could say the same for my stress level. My job is stressful. I probably tend to make it a little more stressful than it could be (not because I exaggerate but because I am passionate about it) and find myself regularly wanting to lay down under my desk with a coloring book like I used to do at my dad's office. No wonder I wanted to be a designer, it was so easy when I was five and coloring.

All I can think about is Europe. What we are going to do, where we are going to eat, what I am going to wear, how early I am going to wake up, how late were going to stay out and which trains were going to take as we make our way through three countries. I am officially excited. Seven more days of work and then I am out of here.  It's OK to be jealous a little bit.

Off to call the momma to make plans for the birthday weekend! Ta-ta for now!

No comments: