Friday, August 7, 2009

these are a few of my favorite things...

I am sorry to admit it sometimes but I love stuff.

One of my favorite blogs is My Favorite Things. They have some of the coolest things on their site and I spent a good hour last night perusing their old posts. I will admit, I shamelessly stole their idea for a title and tag line for the compilation cook book I am putting together. I've titled it, "our FAVORITE things," with a tag reading, "bright copper kettles...". It's super cute - trust me. Or don't, I'll just post photos later to prove it.

I guess the reason I hate admitting the fact that I love stuff is because I also hate clutter and junk. We currently have too much stuff. I would love to purge our home more but I love a lot of the things we have and I still want more! I regularly purge rooms in our home to get rid of unnecessary clutter but seem to fill the space quickly. Whether its kitchen gadgets, books, home accents, clothes, accessories, it doesn't matter. I just love it all. So, I'm going to intermittently share my favorite things.

Today's favorite item you ask?! Well my co-worker Libby was looking at this site today and I quickly got excited about all their gorgeous products! I don't need coasters, a tray or a paper weight but would seriously consider buying these.



Makes me want to go back to Holland and buy the cottage we stayed at last August on Lake Mac. I am sure he has sold it by now, but I would "J Crew" the hell out of it if it was mine. I am thinking about getting some address labels though.

No comments: