Friday, June 17, 2011


Unfortunately, what would have been my first Friday with Addison since starting this little series is missing a key ingredient.

Addison is in Texas staying with her grandparents while Paul and I celebrate our fifth wedding anniversary today. Woot Woot!

We just recently found a new home for our cats and so today, on our very special fifth wedding anniversary, we are doing what we love to do. Organizing, cleaning, de-catifying and working on projects like painting dressers, making Addison hair bows (me, not Paul) and making our house our home.

We're also waiting on our painter to stop by so we can discuss what they will be doing starting, get this, next week to the outside of our casa.

And tonight, we're having dinner at one of our favorite local classy restaurants. I'm already salivating just thinking about it.

I have a post later about my neurotic OCD tendencies. It includes a very detailed list and pie charts. I know, you are just anxious to hear about it.

No comments: