Tuesday, June 7, 2011

in my purse today...

Let's play a game shall we?
Let's play, what's in Christa's purse!
Ok.

Today, in my purse I have:


Two cans of Infant Enfamil Formula
A handmade doll that Addison's aunt Jenn made her
A dirty pair of Addison's pajamas (with embroidered super cute whales)
A pacifier
A gold necklace
Chapstick
Lip Gloss
Lipstick
Two red pens
Two blue pens
Two black pens
A planner
A small notebook
A Lean Cuisine
A can of Coke
A bag of tortilla chips
My wallet
My cellphone
My keys
A screwdriver
4 Allen Wrenches
A small box of extra screwdriver heads
Command picture hanging strips
My library card
Paperwork from Addison's doctor's appointment
And a pair of sunglasses (Did you sing that like "And a partridge in a pear tree." Because that was the goal...)

Oh, and an empty wallet. Because you never know when you'll need one (that was sarcasm).

No comments: