Monday, June 13, 2011

Fridays with Addsion

Since returning to work I have been incredibly blessed by being able to take Fridays off every week. My company has been gracious enough to let me only work 32 hours/week but still qualify as a full-time employee (which means I receive all holidays, my vacation time and any & all benefits) and Paul was gracious enough to let us loose some income every month so that I could spend an extra day with Addison.

I really struggled with going back to work. I still struggle with being back at work if we're completely honest here. I'm only a month and a half into this new routine so I'm still giving it time. So far, it's been good overall and working four days out of the week makes me really appreciate my other three off. But especially Fridays. I love my Fridays with Addison. It's our day. 

Sometimes, our day is nothing but laundry, bottles and naps but I love those days as much as I love, errands and trips to the zoo.  

These days are already going so fast and she is growing so quickly. Therefore, every Friday I'm going to write about our day. A special reminder to myself of how precious my Fridays with Addison are.

No comments: