Wednesday, October 13, 2010

earthquakes, mascara-less and frozen pudding

Today I felt an earthquake. A big earthquake. Well, not California 7.0 big, but OKC 4.3 big. That's big. I was sitting at my desk and the building shook and shifted and my desk moved and it was a little intense.

Does it make me stupid for just realizing in the last 3 months that people say "OKC" because it's the airport code? You know, like how people call Atlanta, ATL?

30 minutes later the power went out in our building. It came back on but talk about some weird stuff going down on the Broadway Extension.

I also determined 15 minutes ago that I forgot to put on mascara and eye liner today.

No, I am not tired. No, I am not sick. OK, well, I am tired and that's why I forgot to put on the black junk.

Have you ever had frozen pudding?

Don't.

It was an accident and the texture was a bit nauseating.

I'm having a hard time getting motivated to work. Well that's not true, there are lots of things I want to do and tasks I want to be making progress on. I am having a hard time getting motivated to work at my JOB. WHERE I AM PAID TO WORK. What is my problem?!

No comments: