Saturday, April 10, 2010

Oh yes, yes I did...

My OCD tendencies took over today, never mind the fact that the labels are kind of crooked.


Can you tell?

I have always hated unorganized spice drawers. How is it that something that smells so good is always so disorderly and junky? None of the bottles match, even when I buy matching bottles. I also seem to always buy something I don't need because they aren't in alphabetical order and I don't take enough time to read every single bottle.

Not anymore. I bought these bottles for a dollar a piece at Bed Bath and Beyond and got myself some order. Turns out they fit 10 per row perfectly, which also makes me happy, because I hate it when they roll around in the drawer.

And then I found some free printable labels from Giver's Log, adjusted the colors in Photoshop so that they would fit our kitchen's new theme a little more appropriately, printed them off, and labeled away.


Too cute right? But not bad cute, good cute.

Side note: They aren't in alphabetical order yet, don't judge me. I'm not finished, I need five more bottles and then we will be in order.

Side note number two: I'm counting this towards my list, #93 ladies and gentlemen!

No comments: