Monday, April 26, 2010

busy bees

This weekend was undoubtedly the most productive weekend Paul and I have ever had. Ever.

We went to Hobby Lobby, Home Depot (twice), Lowe's (twice) and Target (twice). Paul mowed the yard, trimmed down the insanely overgrown front bushes, weeded the front and side yard and organized the garage. He also started demolishing the treads and risers on the back steps that were rotting and need to be replaced. We put together a new media console for our front living room, moved the television and everything attached to the front room, we painted the living room end tables, painted the back of our front porch swing, hooked up a new outlet and switch for the dishwasher and disposal, made party decorations, attended a wedding, fixed the plaster under a window, hosted a poker night, watched a marathon (cheering on some friends) and painted our dining room.

I hope you skimmed over that last paragraph or you are probably bored out of your mind.

I am exhausted (as I am sure Paul is too) and am having a coke for breakfast. Mmmm, just the kind of week I am looking forward to!

Hope your weekend was productive, or maybe not.

1 comment:

The Klutts' Home said...

So, I have to admit, I DID just skim the last part of your "list". When you continued to write about it, I felt a bit guilty and then proceded to read each and everything that you and Paul had done. :)