Sunday, January 17, 2010

confessions of a lonely bored wife

Things I have noticed since Paul has been gone on his trip:

I do not like sleeping alone anymore. While I would jump up and down with joy for a bigger bed (because I hate sleeping so close) I would need to make sure he was in that bigger bed somewhere. It's a strange feeling to end and start every day alone when you typically do it with someone else.

As good as quiet down time is for me - it's boring. Paul and I can sit on the couch and watch TV and not talk to each other for a bit but that feels better than sitting on the couch alone watching TV not talking to anyone.

I'm also super jealous of this trip he took. I miss our friends and our family more than I realized. When we booked the ticket for him and got everything coordinated I wasn't too worried about not going. But once I heard Jon on the other end of the phone last night and everyone kept telling me how excited they were for his surprise visit, I felt sad that I was missing their company.

Can you tell how much I want to be in Holland right now?!

No comments: