Wednesday, December 2, 2009

namaste

I am so behind on blogging and reading that I am feeling a little overwhelmed. I may just need to glaze over the last few days and move forward full steam ahead.

I had a good night talking with a friend over some wine last night in my living room. We stayed up late (and with the wine) I expected to not roll out (or be dragged out) of bed until 7:30 this morning. Wrong. I woke up before Paul's alarm and was ready to get moving. He got up after a couple of snoozes to the alarm and so since I was up (with nothing to do until he got out of the shower) I thought I'd start back at yoga. I forgot how fabulous yoga was. Especially the morning vs. evening yoga. I was so awake after twenty minutes of stretching, it was great. I do remember how rested I would feel when I did the PM yoga so i'll be starting that this evening too. I'm glad I started doing it again....it had been too long.

1 comment:

the reverend said...

ohh I"m an avid yogie... i take a class 2x a week, and practice a night yoga. i never knew it could be so beneficial--it helps my anxiety issues and in my mind helps my medication work even better :)