Tuesday, December 8, 2009

my head band is pinching my head a little too tightly...

Sorry for the lack of posting. I have been feeling very out of my skin over the last few weeks and cannot seem to pull together a cohesive thought for a post. Quite a bit has happened over the last few weeks but nothing earth shattering or necessarily blog worthy. I’ve had multiple parties to attend (and host), church, travel, and many other things occupying my time. The next few weeks are going to be just as busy with doctor’s appointments, a haircut, luncheons, more Christmas parties and then holiday travel!

I seem to be spending a lot of time inside of my head lately which I think has been a bit dangerous. I am allowing myself to think and feel a little too much about EVERYTHING. Today I am running on some major sleep deprivation thanks to a dear friend (who after the last week, still remains a dear friend). The combination of the lack of sleep, good music, thinking, a knot in my neck and a lack of caffeine is making for a terribly long afternoon. What I wouldn't do for my sweat pants and my sofa right now.

This too shall pass, right?

No comments: