Saturday, November 7, 2009

i'm procrastinating

My cousin is having a baby girl in January and her shower was in Wichita Falls today. I haven't seen her (or her husband) in such a long time so we decided to go down there last night, hit the shower today and then head back this evening. BECAUSE: Paul is teaching class tomorrow morning at church and his parents get here at about 4:00 pm and the house needs to desperately be cleaned. But here we are, home for 2 hours and 45 minutes and the only real productive thing we have done is go grocery shopping.

We also caught a small town high school football game over the weekend (where my uncle is the superintendent and my other cousins go to school) and watched Penelope with my aunt and grandparents. If you have never seen the movie, you should because it was adorable.

I really do need to get up and get this house cleaned. I am not always this anal about it but they'll be here all week, all day, every day while we are out at work and that does make me nervous... 

No comments: