Tuesday, October 27, 2009

weekend update

Contrary to what my husband may say I said over the past few days, I had a pretty good weekend. Saturday consisted of a bit of cleaning, grocery shopping, lots of laundry (I mean lots), Ghouls Gone Wild, cooking tacos and helping Betsy on her project. The parade was a lot of fun and I think it was better than last year. I think the spectator count doubled too.

Sunday was a busy day at church since Paul was supposed to lead a prayer for first service and our class was in charge of children's church during second. Paul was leader for children's church this week which always gets me all frantic and worked up. He always does a great job and after every Sunday he does it, I have to kick myself for getting so tense but sometimes I just want to shove him off that podium and do it myself. [Insert control freak joke here].

I've noticed I haven't been as good about carrying our camera around and documenting what we have been doing. I'll have to get better about doing that.

I found Paul's birthday present this morning and I think he's going to be shocked! I wish I could share but he's sort of my biggest fan on here and I'd hate to ruin the surprise. Maybe I'll share after his birthday in two weeks.

1 comment:

jodimichelle said...

I would like to challenge Paul to a formal brawl over your biggest fan title, please.

Also. Here - http://mightygirl.com/2009/10/27/my-packing-master-list/

An orgasm for free, just for you! :)