Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

If you don't like gross things (sorry for this childish humor and behavior at the end of it) don't read through this whole post...

I hope everyone had a happy Halloween. We had a pretty good day and had a fun time at the Fraser's house tonight. Paul and I made these cupcakes for the party. Oh don't worry, they are as delicious as they look. 

Paul isn't much for dressing up for these kinds of things so I got one of our friends (Jacob) to dress up with me as the Spartan Cheerleaders from SNL. Please excuse the picture, I look awful but wanted to show the outfits I made.

So because Paul doesn't like doing this kind of thing, he and Jacob's wife Amy, decided to be party poopers. Literally. Hahaha. That's what the boy gets for not wanting to be a cheerleader with me. And again, sorry for this...

No comments: