Friday, October 16, 2009

floundering technology

I think my iPod mini is about to kick the dust. PS - the iPod mini obviously is a discontinued model because it took me way too entirely long to find a photo of it in the color I have. The volume jumps all over the place when I try and slightly adjust it and it has just started randomly going off in the middle of songs (even though the battery isn't dead). I got it for my birthday from my parents for I think my 20th birthday. So it's made it four years...

I'll be excited to get a new one, and hopefully the Classic model, because if I buy any other model, they'll discontinue it a week later.

I suppose we should get Paul a new cell phone first since his screen is cracked and half of the image is missing. If only it can hold out a couple of months more so we can sync our contract renewals.

No comments: