Thursday, September 10, 2009

yea, one of those moments

So today I had one of those "whoa" moments. Ya know, where it is powerful enough that the word actually comes out of your mouth? I had one of those.

Paul left for work this morning as I was just starting to get ready (how our mornings have been going lately) and I thought about the fact that I am married. That was a "whoa" in of itself but Paul and I have been married for three and a half years and we've known each other for five. For all of you that are out there that have been together with someone for that long (or longer), you probably get it. Time has flown by, and for five years I have been with this one guy who I want to be with forever. Not once have I gotten tired of him, or not wanted to see him or needed anything else, that deserves a "whoa". Next year, I plan to write the same post and the year after that as well. I hope to write it at least once every year from now until I can't write anymore. Whoa.

No comments: