Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Ladies and Gentlemen...

...you heard it here first, I am burned out.

All I can think about when I am at work is what I need to do for my trip and all I can think about while I am getting ready for my trip are the things I need to do at work. I love my job and I love what I do but I am starting to think this "big girl", "real world" thing is way overrated. Let's face it, real life has started. Apparently it started a year and a half ago and I'm just now getting that to sink in.

I just need a break from grown up world.

Maybe next week I can live crazy and young where no one knows me. That way I won't have to explain myself to anyone about anything. Yep, we're gonna live it up in Europe. That is if I don't fall asleep first.

Side note: I keep buying songs that I hear on the radio that are relating to my current state of craziness and attitude but keep leaving my iPod at home. Everyday I think about how much encouragement I could be getting from my pink little musical friend and how it is sitting alone on the dining room table. Scratch that, it isn't alone. It has my cat to keep it company, on my dining room table. There's another problem I need to try and fix. Is there such a thing as cat obedience school?

No comments: