Thursday, September 17, 2009

embarrasment

Ok, I have these white silk capris that I love wearing. They are super cute and comfortable however they have the worst zipper in the world. They zip up in the back and two years ago, the zipper started catching really easily and it was hard to get them zipped up or down. Two years ago, I was wearing them at work (my old job) and could not get them to unzip and I had to pee so bad I thought I might just have to go on myself and then sit in the stall for the rest of the day until everyone went home for the day and my pants had dried. I was mortified but if I didn't get someone's help I was literally going to lose it.

So I asked all of my female coworkers to try and unzip them for me (I was wearing the skimpiest underwear I own so it wouldn't show through the pants) but none of them could get it down. So I was down to my last option. I had to have Cody unzip my pants so I could pee. Super embarrassing.

That should have been enough to keep me from wearing them again right? Wrong. Now however, I rarely wear underwear because the pants really do show everything and today I could not get them to zip up and there were two women waiting to use the bathroom! I prayed, hard, that I could zip them up and not have to ask for help because I would then, inevitably, have to off myself shortly after.

So now you're going to get rid of them right? That's the crazy thing! I'm still debating keeping them! I'm nuts. Absolutely nuts.

2 comments:

jodimichelle said...

my love for you grows by the minute. :)

Anonymous said...

don't get rid of them! take the zipper out and replace it w/one that works! or if you don't sew, take it to someone and have them replace it! don't give up those favorite cloths :)

tracy