Thursday, August 27, 2009

salicylic acid anyone?

Last weekend I broke out all over my jaw line and neck. I'm not talking about one zit on each side of my face. I am talking about THIRTY-TWO spots all down my jaw, chin and neck. I cannot get them to go away. I feel like I'm being paid back for all the years I didn't have acne. It's like a pimply teenager has a voodoo doll of me and is making me pay for having it so easy when I was their age. I never had more than two spots at a time and from the time I turned thirteen until now I probably have only had a total of thirty-two zits. So in one week, I have probably doubled the total number I have ever had. Thanks acne for being 10 years late. I would have preferred you come when I was thirteen, at least then I would have blended in with all of my friends.

Suffice to say; today I am wearing a scarf to cover up the madness.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Someone's stressed, I think you need Cuppies and Joe or something similar.