Saturday, July 11, 2009

West Virginia, Indiana, Texas, Missouri, Kentucky, Tennesee, Kansas, Nebraska and South Dakota - #22

I can guarantee I do not have a photo of Indiana or West Virgina - so you'll just have to trust me on those two.


Texas (Fort Worth) - March 2008
I grew up in Texas so I am sure I could find many more images but this one was the first one to come up and worked just fine. Paul and I at Mi Cocina in Ft. Worth.



Missouri (St. Louis) - June 2007
Taken from the top of the arch.


Kentucky - June 2007
Jim Beam House

Tennesee (Memphis) - June 2007


Kansas - April/May 2008
This photo sums up what Kansas looks like so I didn't bother taking any other photos while there. This will be the only one we have and Paul took it while driving down a highway at 70mph I'm sure.

Nebraska (North Platte) - April/May 2008
Just stopped for lunch and then for a night in a Holiday Inn Express on the way back. Thrilling.


South Dakota - April/May 2008
After a blizzard and being stuck in our hotel room for 24 hours because the city of Spearfish was shut down we finally got to get out and quickly go see Mt. Rushmore and Crazy Horse before going to my friend Kaela's wedding.

No comments: