Saturday, July 11, 2009

Mmmm Fruit Pie...#24, #67 and #93


24. Bake an old fashion fruit pie with a modern twist. Check.

Sweet cherries, raspberries and blueberries make a fabulous pie. In fact, this pie is the only one I have ever baked and it turned out FABULOUS. We will eat the whole thing and I will be making it again someday.

67. Use our wedding presents. Partially checked. Trust me, there is still a ton of stuff to use that has never been used. In fact, we've used the processor before but its one of those items we don't use as often as we should. It makes cooking/baking go quite a bit faster.

93. Make 100 lovely things. Partially checked again.

I wasn't going to include the fruit pie on this list but after trying it I knew it had to be on this one too.

Where's the recipe for this fabulous pie you ask? I can't believe I'm even willing to share...
http://www.foodandwine.com/recipes/cherry-berry-pie

No comments: