Friday, June 24, 2011

Exterior Reno Update

Day One (Monday, June 20, 2011)
Power washing, sanding, caulking and misc. prep work
(A.K.A. our bungalow at it's worst)



Day Two (Tuesday, June 21, 2011)
Priming trouble spots, painting body/siding (Sherwin Williams Wheatgrass)


Day Three (Wednesday, June 22, 2011)
Painting eves, trim, columns (Sherwin Williams Egret White)

Day Four (Thursday, July 23, 2011)
Painting porch, brick, chimneys (Sherwin Williams Manor House)



Day Five (Friday, June 24, 2011)
Second coat of paint on trim, painting back porch, miscellaneous touch ups, painting garage doors/trim, and prepping, priming and painting the front door.

(That's our painter Luis. He has helpers, lots of them actually, but if you need some work done in Oklahoma City, this is the guy to call).




And excuse the WonderBug activity center. I promised myself I wouldn't be that parent that posts photos of their kids or other things on Facebook/Blogs where there's just kid stuff everywhere in the background. But alas, I was too lazy to move the thing any further than I needed to. 

When that front door gets painted, this house is going to be amazing.

Big reveal next week!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Gah! I love your blog. And that last pic is cracking me up: Man Down!