Friday, July 23, 2010

12 down 28 to go...

Baby Ryckbost (via Paul and Christa) will be making a debut in February of 2011 and we are EXCITED!

Hello world changing.

Hello maternity jeans.

I've been waiting for this for awhile. Well, not the maternity jeans part but the baby part, and the shouting it from the rooftops part. However, all of a sudden I'm having a really hard time deciding what to shout - other than "we're having a baby!".

Some days I feel like things have already moved so quickly and that the next 28 weeks is going to be gone before I know it but then other days I feel like it is going to take years to get here.

The days where I'm thinking about refinishing the wood floors, and fixing up the back two rooms, and doing this and doing that are the days I am grasping at what little time I feel like we have to get prepared. Especially since the month of Decemeber, Paul and I will only be in our house for 10 or 12 days.

But the days where I'm thinking about seeing our baby for the first time and what it will be like to be a family of three (because there's only one in there in case you were wondering...) I feel like it is going to take forever for 2011 to arrive.

We are so blessed and so excited we can barely contain it. Paul tells me goodbye every morning, kisses my forehead (because I have a cold) and then tells the baby goodbye too. I love that he's excited. I like seeing him with kids and I know I'm going to love him more as a dad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys!! We can't wait to meet sweet Baby Ryckbost!!!

-The Richardson's