Friday, April 2, 2010

some people have random thought thursdays...my edition tends to always be on fridays

I have decided that I have a cream-of-wheat thief in my office. I keep a box of instant packets in my desk for mornings like this one where I have not eaten breakfast and think I'll die if I don't eat something before lunch. This morning I only had one packet left.

Never mind the fact that it is entirely possible I ate them all and just wasn't paying attention to how many I had gone through. And never mind the fact that I leave my iPod out on my desk almost every single day/night and it's never gone missing. Nope, don't think about those things. Just agree with me here, we have a thief.

I am so thankful it's Friday. This week has seemed to drag on forever and even today feels like it will never end. It's only 8:45 in the morning by the way. I suppose you can say that's a bad way to start a day.

Last night, Paul and I and about a dozen of my co-workers and their spouses went to an event for another co-worker's non-profit organization, Smile Colombia. It was the organization's first gala, they've only been up and running for about a year, and we had a lot of fun (as our photobooth photos show).

We're doing dinner tonight with some good friends at a new place in town called REPUBLIC. We're also hitting it up for lunch tomorrow with another good friend. From everything I've heard so far, it won't disappoint and it won't hurt to eat there twice just to make sure we like it as much as everyone else does.

No comments: