Monday, February 15, 2010

V-Day in T-Town

Paul and I spent this weekend at a place called Post Oak outside of Tulsa with 39 other couples from our church. We had such a good time hanging out, fellowshipping, talking, eating and playing games. Saturday, Paul and I, the Collins' and the Boggs' went into downtown Tulsa for lunch at El Guapo's Cantina and then headed to Uttica Square so that we could get out and walk around in the warm weather and window shop. The warm weather swiftly left overnight leaving snow and freezing temperatures behind which made getting up on Sunday morning somewhat difficult (not to mention the fact that we all went to bed at 1:30 am and let's be honest, we are all getting a bit too old for that).

  
If you're ever in Tulsa, stop by this place! It was delicious!
Paul, Eric and Mike

Paul's mexican chicken sandwich. It had a much cooler name on the menu and apparently was delicious. The french fries that accompanied the plate were pretty darn good if i do say so myself.

I didn't take very many photos (what you see here, is basically all I took). I have got to get better at that.

Paul and I agreed that no valentine's gifts were to be exchanged this year. We were both getting a new kitchen and that was enough for the both of us. But, you know Paul, he can't really follow the rules and went ahead and got me some truffles from our favorite local chocolate store and an armband for my iPhone for when I am working out. I know that doesn't sound incredibly romantic but if you knew how I was rigging it up to make sure I didnt drop it (it tracks my work outs) you would understand how much I wanted one.

Hope everyone had a good weekend. I've decided we are just entirely too busy of a couple. Somethings going to have to give here soon.

No comments: