Friday, February 19, 2010

friends, friends

Tonight I had dinner with an old friend from college. She graduated a year after me (also with an interior design degree) and we had such a good time catching up. It's fun to be able to have dinner with other professionals in the area that you know on a different level. Ya know, deeper than general contractors, finish schedules, and project comparisons. We are so much alike in our interests and beliefs and hope we make it a regular dinner.

I've also been reflecting over the past few weeks on how many friends Paul and I have in the City. I always feel like we don't have the number of friends we would have in Holland, or other places but we have a ton of friends here. TONS. And I love them. All of them.

Tonight I leave you with my favorite current song. Coldplay's 'Til Kingdom Come. And my new favorite Pandora station? Gary Jules. Go play it, right now.

No comments: