Saturday, December 19, 2009

a jumbled mess of a post

Where have I been you ask?!? Right here....but here's the situation: We own three laptops. Paul has an HP laptop he had in college, I have a Dell from college and when it started freaking out I took my brothers almost brand new Gateway. But I broke the Gateway and we were down to just Paul's laptop. It's not that we don't share well but when you are both used to having your own computer, sharing is just strange. The Dell is now fixed and I should get the Gateway back tomorrow. Now I have no idea what to do with three computers...

I really am sorry for the lack of posting lately. I miss writing. The sharing of the laptops made for a less than desirable writing atmosphere. We've also taken quite a few photos lately but the fact that the computer we typically download to was out of service - they are just now getting downloaded. I may have to do just a post on photos from the past three weeks.

I feel like there is so much to update on here but the thought of it all wears me out. Lazy? Yes.

No comments: