Monday, November 23, 2009

fabrique au Canada

Over the weekend Paul and I were organizing some things around our living room and decided to start getting our Christmas decorations ready so that when we returned home from Texas, it would be an easy year of putting up and taking down. We pulled out our pillow covers, and stockings and wreaths. We decided to fill our stockings with the items Paul's mom brought to us a few weeks ago while we were at it. She had wrapped just about 95% of everything that was to go in them except for a small paper bound journal that I about fell off of the couch when I saw. If there are two things I am weird about it is organization and journals/agendas/notebooks. It's sort of strange how much I love a good small notebook.

I am (now) in love with ecojot. I decided that since I already knew what it was and it was just sitting in my lap waiting to be used, that I would oblige and use it. I'm sorry to Diane if she's reading but I just couldn't wait.

I love the different styles of their products and they have a lot to choose from (journals, agendas, workbooks, file folders).

They even have solid notebooks and items for people who don't care for their graphics (but still in more colorful options than they typical black book). I'm a little bit particular on which graphic styles I like (for example, the camo is a no go for me) but for the most part I like it all. They even have wrapping paper!

You can find their stuff here, here or here. If anything, their products are perfect for what Di used them for... stocking stuffers.

No comments: