Tuesday, November 3, 2009

An evening with Benham and Maharam


One of the many perks of my job is that we get to do really great stuff during and after work hours. The maharam representative, Joli, treated the interior design department at Benham (the firm I work at) to an evening at Blue Sage Studios. The rep provided the wine and the hors d'oeuvres and we got to sit around and watch glass blowing all evening. We all got to pick a piece we wanted to take home with our own custom colors. My masterpiece, a mint green wave bowl with a black lip.  We had a great time. I also bought a bowl/platter that I fell in love with. Paul very quickly pointed out it didn't match anything in our house (like I hadn't thought of that) but I quickly told him I didn't care, because I don't.







No comments: