Friday, September 4, 2009

we have arrived.

To our destination. Not to that final place in life that we are trying to get at and achieve. Just in Michigan, which right now, this morning, feels like that final place.

Our first flight arrived early in Detroit and I hoped that it was a good sign for the remainder of the evening but I was wrong. Our final 30 minute flight from Detroit to GR was late which is so frustrating when you are so close. However, by the time we took off (which was when we were supposed to be landing) we flew into the most beautiful sunset. Probably the best sunset I have ever seen and I would have missed it if we had already landed and been driving down M-6. We had a good drive into Holland with our friend Jon and I love how relaxed and himself my husband becomes when hes around. Windows down in the car, taking in the cool air was a good way to end the evening.

I am excited for the morning to begin but need to get up and showered and moving in order to get it rolling. Tons of pictures to come I am sure.  

No comments: